Salay Day Tour
Experience the drive through the countryside and explore one of the most religious twons in Myanamr. Tour includes a good air conditioned car, an experienced driver, and an experienced english speaking tour guide.
- Visit Yoke Sone Monastery in Salay, one of the best monasteries in myanamr.
- Visit a huge hallowed-buddha statue
- Drive through the beautiful country side
Our guide will pick you up at 9:00am at your hotel, and you will begin 1:30 hours drive to Salay through villages, fields, and twons. The scenery all the way to Salay is beautiful with all those trees and villages. It is one of the active religious centers in the country for there are lots of active monasteries. Upon arrival, you will first visit a monastery named Yoke Sone (the best monastery in Salay), then Man Phaya ( a big hollowed-buddha statue) which is really interesting. You will finish the tour after having lunch at Salay House (an old colonial building built in early 20th century) with the fatanstic river view. Then you will be back to Bagan.
Tour includes :
- A good air-conditioned car (also pick up and drop off)
- An experienced English speaking tour guide.
- Bottled waters and refreshing towel.
Tour excludes :
- Entrance fee for Bagan archaeological zone.
- Entrance fee for the Yoke Sone monastery (5000 kyats)
Prices are quoted based on per person. Prices are valid until 31 March 2020. If there is any change in prices quoted below, we will let you know during your booking.
- You’re requested to wear appropriate clothing for religious buildings- no open blouses, short shorts or offensive images.
- For last minutes booking, you should call +95 9256143018 to check the availability.