Mountain Bike Half Day Tour
Our guide will take you to the iconic temples, an authentic local village nearby, and also to lesser known but famous temples off the beaten track. Tour includes a good mountain bike and an experienced english speaking tour guide.
- Visit a local market
- Visit the famous temples as well as lesser known but famous temples
- A beautiful village
We will start the tour at 7am in the morning. First we will visit the local market. Then We will continue to one of the most famous temple, Shew Si Gone ( 11th century temple built by the founder of the First Myanmar Empire), Htilominlo ( 13th century temple), Anananda (the best and most beautiful temple in Bagan), and Nat Daung Monastery. If you see temples that you want to stop by on the way you can ask your guide to stop. You will end a tour after visiting a village neayby Bagan.
We make the itinerary to meet your expectations. If you have any perticular request prior to your tour or during the tour, please let us know.
Tour includes :
- A good mountain bike
- An experienced English speaking tour guide.
- A bottled waters , refreshing towel and snacks.
Tour excludes :
- Bagan Zone Fee
Prices are quoted based on per person. Prices are valid until 31 March 2020. If there is any change in prices quoted below, we will let you know during your booking.
- You should wear clothings suitable for the bike tour. Knees length pants and t-shirts are OK. Your knees and shoulders must be covered at the temples.
- For last minutes booking, you should call +95 9256143018 to check the availability.