Mountain Bike Full Day Tour
Our guide will take you to the iconic temples, an authentic local village nearby, and also to lesser known but famous temples off the beaten track. Tour includes a good mountain bike and an experienced english speaking tour guide.
- Visit a bustling local market
- Visit the famous temples
- cottege industry of making lacquerwares
- spectacular sunset from the top of a temple
We will start the tour at 7am in the morning. First we will visit the local market. Then We will continue to , Shew Si Gone ( 11th century temple built by the founder of the First Myanmar Empire), Htilominlo ( 13th century temple), Anananda (the best and most beautiful temple in Bagan), and Nat Daung Monastery. In the after noon we will stop for lunch at a local restaurant. Then we will visit Manuha, (11th century temple with biggest buddha statues), Nan phaya (one of the four stones temples), Sulamani, and Damayangyi. If you see temples on the way that you like you can ask your guide to stop. You will end the tour after seeing the sunset from a temple.
We make the itinerary to meet your expectations. So if you have any particular request, please let us know.
Tour includes :
- A good mountain bike
- An english speaking tour guide
- A bottle of water, refershing towel and snacks
Tour excludes :
- Bagan Zone Fee
Prices are quoted based on per person. Prices are valid until 31 March 2020. If there is any change in prices quoted below, we will let you know during your booking.
- You’re requested to wear appropriate clothing for religious buildings- no open blouses, short shorts or offensive images.
- For last minutes booking, you should call +95 9256143018 to check the availability.