E-Bike Day Tour
Our guide will take you to the biggest local market, the iconic temples, and also lesser known yet famous temples. Tour includes a good E-bike and an experienced english speaking tour guide.
- Walk around the biggest local market
- Visit the famous temples as well as lesser known yet famous temples
- End the tour by seeing a spectacular sunset from the top of a temple
We will pick you up at 9am at your hotel. You will start your tour with a bustling, colorful local market in Nyaung Oo, where you can see a variety of local parducts: vegetables, flowers, clothes, meat, fish, and so on. Then you will continue to the most signigicant, such as Shwe Si Gone ,11th century temple built by the founder of the First Myanmar, Htilominlo ,13th century temple and it has a beautiful traditional story, Kha MinGa ,a temple complex, and Ananda Temple known as the best temple in Bagan. Then we will stop for lunch. After lunch, if you feel like taking a rest, your guide will take you back to the hotel.
In the Afternoon, you willl start with Manuha Temple,11th century temple with the huge buddha images, Nan Phaya ,12th century stone temple, and also one of the four stone temples in Bagan, and cottage industry of making lacquerware. And you will finish the tour after seeing the sunset from the top of a temple. After the sunset, back to the hotel.
We make the itinerary to meet your expectations! If you have any particular request prior the tour or during the tour, let us know.
Tour includes :
- A good Ebike
- An experienced English speaking tour guide.
- Bottled waters and refreshing towel.
Tour excludes :
- Bagan Free Zone
Prices are quoted based on per person. Prices are valid until 31 March 2020. If there is any change in prices quoted below, we will let you know during your booking.
- You’re requested to wear appropriate clothing for religious buildings- no open blouses, short shorts or offensive images.
- For last minutes booking, you should call +95 9 256143018 to check the availability.